Are you tired of trying every single diet in pursuit of managing your PCOS and all of its symptoms? If the answer is yes, then you have come to the right place.
I know and understand the overwhelming and crushing self-esteem PCOS can leave you with, but I am here to tell you, you no longer have to feel like that. This is your time to take back control and live your life the way you want, with confidence and no stress. It is never too late!
You haven't failed the diet, the diet failed you!
If you are someone who has tried every single diet, in order to lose weight, but just felt like a 'failure' after each and every one because you gained the weight you lost and then some, then I am here to tell you- you are not a failure! It is the diet and health and fitness gurus selling you hopeless products and lies.
It is likely that you have been told by your Doctor that you need to lose weight to help with your PCOS. You were probably told that you should reduce the number of calories and carbohydrates in your diet and then sent on your way. No other information or support on how to actually lose weight or how to manage PCOS and it's symptoms. But, you no longer have to be confused.
When it comes to fat loss and managing your PCOS, dieting will never work.
Eat More, Exercise Less and Lose Weight
The advice given to you is all wrong. If you want to lose weight and manage your PCOS, low calorie dieting and eliminating carbohydrates are not the way to go.
Low calorie dieting, restriction and poor nutrition will do more harm then good to you and your hormones.
It's time to put an end to low calorie and fad diets.
Here's What You'll Get
You may not know this but there is not one type of PCOS, so why should there be one approach to managing it? All of our bodies are different, so what works for one person may not work for you and for this reason there is no best diet for PCOS.
All of my coaching programs are personalised to meet your own individual needs and lifestyle.
As a certified personal trainer, I like to take an evidence and holistic approach to both nutrition and training.
(Please note that my nutrition coaching services/packages are not in-person sessions and if you do not want a package, I also offer "Nutrition Coaching Only" that do not include all of the extra features).
What You Will Receive
- Your own personal split of Protein, Carbohydrates and Fat tailored towards your goal and lifestyle.
- Guidance/Advice on how to easily track your macros to manipulate your body composition.
- Weekly updates and adjustments.
- Supplement recommendations - I will tell you the best supplements to use for PCOS and general health.
- Motivation when you need it.
- 24hour response time. You will receive my undivided attention and continuous support via email or any form of social media application - I encourage all my clients to contact me as much as they please and to always keep me updated, do not be afraid to ask questions.
You will learn:
- The connection between insulin resistance and PCOS and how food affects your insulin levels.
- How to lose weight and keep it off
- The best supplements for PCOS.
- How to boost your metabolism.
- I will teach you how to be flexible with your diet.
- How to read and understand nutrition labels.
- Cook healthy meals.
- Live a life with no restrictions, and no meal plans! You will once and for all be able to put end to yo - yo dieting for good.
Your training program will be customised to meet your goals but also your daily life schedule. Whether you are only able to train 3 or 6 days a week I will create a plan in which you will not only see progress physically but improvements in your mental state. I not only want to help you change your body composition, build lean muscle and lose fat, I also want you to enjoy your workouts, while also improving your body image.
Self-doubt and fear of failure are something we all struggle with, that is why hiring a coach can be a valuable tool. You will receive support, guidance, motivation, accountability and personal interaction.
If you are interested please pick your package, fill out the detailed questionnaire and apply.
Once I send you your personalised program, you will have access to my private email that is for CLIENTS ONLY so you will be able to reach me faster with any questions you may have!
To schedule an appointment, fill out the consultation form. I will respond via email, generally within 24 hours. Once we arrange a time, I will email you an invoice that will allow you to pay via PayPal or credit card. Payment is due before the time of the appointment.
See What Other's Are Saying
Despina is the one person that really helped me understand my PCOS. I was really stuck with my eating and workouts before I met her. She set me up with great workouts and examples of how to do them properly. We worked on my eating habits and got them on track. I would suggest signing on with her as as you can! She's an amazing person and coach.
Rachel Pallan-Zarate, USA
Despina has been incredibly helpful throughout my PCOS journey! She has taken the time to really get to know my case and give me incredible advice! She is extremely knowledgeable on all things PCOS related.
Cassie Cataldo, USA
Well where do I begin! Thanks to you and your coaching services I not only lost weight but I also got my period BACK!! I lost my period for 6 months, I was scared and stressed that it will never come back but after working with Despina I am happy to say that it did come back. I am so happy, and I'm so grateful to you for helping make it possible.
Awesome advice and coaching! I had questions and was unsure of a lot of things. Always there to help, support and very positive! Understands life and how this is not a diet it's a life style change. I highly recommend getting in contact if you have PCOS.
Kelsay McCarthy, Canada
I was diagnosed with PCOS a little over a year ago, however, also having suffered from eating disorder behaviours, I didn't know how to approach treating my PCOS. I believe my restrictive behaviours may have been the cause of my PCOS, however, having someone like Despina who understands, coming from an eating disorder background herself, really helped me restore hope that my PCOS can be managed and that I can regain control over the symptoms.
I just wanted to say thank you for all that you have done for me. I am so thankful that I came across your coaching.
Here is what your 12-week Nutrition and Training coaching has done for me:
- Lost 10kg, I never thought I would ever lose the weight. I used to lose a couple of pounds, but they always used to come back and then some.
- My skin is clearer
- I now know how to manage my insulin
- I am super motivated to work out and eat healthier.
- I am starting to feel more confident in my skin.
- You have inspired me to experiment in the kitchen with new foods and recipes.
- The fact that you are always on the other side of the phone whenever I need a talk or some motivation is amazing. There were days that I felt like giving up, but your words lifted me up and made me fighter harder and feel stronger.
I feel like I have gained a true friend, you are truly an inspiration, thank you for everything you have done for me.
Whenever I needed any help or any advice regarding any issue related to pcos, Despina would always be available n readily reply and all her advices are well supported with reasons that why one should follow them....her page is very helpful and has really helped me understand and know about a lot of things that I was unaware about plus she was always readily available when it came to clearing out all my doubts on chat room. Thanks a ton and keep up with the amazing work n keep inspiring everyone the way you do...amazing research work.
Nupur Chhabra, India