Healthy Oven Baked Breaded Chicken
No Oil and No Grease. This chicken recipe is a healthier alternative to fried chicken. If you are ever craving something unhealthy, this is a great, easy and healthy option that will tantalize your taste buds. The chicken is tender and moist, while the breadcrumbs add a nice crunch.
Chicken Legs and Thighs (x2)
1/2 Cup Flour
1 Cup Breadcrumbs
Ground Black Pepper
- In a bowl add flour, seasoned with ground black pepper.
- In a separate bowl pour breadcrumbs.
- First, cover the chicken legs and thighs in the flour.
- Then cover the chicken legs and thighs in breadcrumbs. Making sure the chicken is completely covered.
- Place them onto a baking tray and bake them in the oven for 1hour 30mins on Gas mark 6.