Pan Fried Salmon with Breadcrumbs
This recipe is quick and easy, plus it is delicious.
The skin has a nice crisp crunch that pairs perfectly with the tender texture of the fish.
Salmon fillets or a whole salmon cut into fillets.
1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
Ground Black Pepper
1tbsp Olive Oil
- Pour the oil into the pan and let it warm up somewhere between medium and medium high heat, for between 3 and 5 minutes.
- In a plate pour the breadcrumbs. Coat the salmon fillets in the breadcrumbs (on both sides if you wish).
- Once the oil has heated add in the salmon fillets skin side down and season with some ground black pepper. Once the skin has got some colour, lower the heat and let it cook. Allow the salmon cook 90% on the skin side, usually around 5 minutes.
- Flip your salmon sear for 30 – 45 seconds.
- Serve your salmon immediately to take full advantage of the crispy skin
Cooking time 8-10 minutes.