Simple and Delicious Fish Soup Recipe
This fish soup is wonderful: very tasty, filling, healthy and so easy to prepare!
750g fish (this recipe used cod, but you can use whatever fish you like)
1/3 Cup Rice
2 Small Potatoes
1/3 Cup Olive oil
Juice of 1 Lemon
- Add your fish to the water in the large saucepan.
- While the fish is cooking, finely chop all the onion, celery, carrots, leeks and potatoes.
- Once the fish is cooked add in all the vegetables, the rice and vegetable stock.
- Pour in the olive oil and lemon juice, season with black pepper and salt.
- Before you turn off the heat, add the coriander, to keep it's green color.
Cooking time: 1 hour on a medium heat
If you liked this post, why not give it a share...